Want to write for us?
Before you submit a blog post at Toasted Magic, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Being a community blog, we always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Toasted Magic is a good idea:
- We have over 1,500 people subscribed to various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Instagram)
- Your Author tag is shown everywhere, and post is promoted on our social media platform.
How can you become a Toasted Magic Blog contributor?
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the TCG community.
Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Toasted Magic to avoid submitting already published ideas:-
Here are some ideas for the inspiration:
- Deck Builds. You can talk about competitive decks, lists them in the blog with product finder.
- Popular cards in the past. Journey into history
- Best selling cards and products.
- Game theory and tips
- Fresh news and many more
- One thing to keep in mind. If you are uploading your post and can’t find the right category in our list for your post, just list all the categories you think would make sense and we will add them.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles.
- Credit: Toasted Magic respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Toasted Magic’s Instagram channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos. firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and backlinks. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Toasted Magic
Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Toasted Magic. Also, by submitting a post to Toasted Magic, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Contact us below now if interested